At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. We are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
As DevOps engineer at Mbition you will work in the development, extension and scalability of our CI/CD environment used in the Autonomous Driving platform of the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS).
In our agile team, you will be responsible for
- Building scalable cloud infrastructure used for the development of embedded software in ECUs
- Designing robust solutions in our CI/CD environment reusable across teams and projects
- Identifying performance and stability improvements for the CI/CD infrastructure and implementing them
- Support other teams with troubleshooting in case of instability or downtime by means of privileged access to the CI/CD environment
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Experience building cloud infrastructure, preferably in AWS, using infrastructure as code with e.g. Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience in software integration and modern CI build environments with tools such as Bazel
- Experience developing robust CI/CD automation tools with REST APIs
- Excellent software development skills in Python, Go or a high-profile JVM language with strong knowledge of testing frameworks.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux based operating systems
Nice to have
- Knowledge in the fields of system design, network technologies and cybersecurity
- Experience in Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience with C and C++ in Linux or QNX based systems
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Data driven decision making and strong problem solving
- Organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ownership and technical leadership
- Continuous learning and improvement with fast feedback
- Initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.