In this Position you will develop and integrate Machine Learning Models in our global IT-environment in production and be the key contact for the stakeholders.
In your new role you will:
- support as a Data Scientist the product development with data analysis, digging into various data sources (internal and external) , finding ways to increase business value together with a software developers and business stakeholders
- evaluate, prototype and develop AI models for evolving use cases together with business contacts (e.g. using Python)
- develop software for artificial intelligence system solutions in the domain of semiconductor manufacturing and be responsible for maintaining the SW lifecycle
- become key contact for global and multicultural stakeholders in the area of manufacturing data analytics
- drive scaling and deployment of existing AI solutions to other sites in our global manufacturing cluster
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A bachelors/masters degree in information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar role
- High analytical skills , keen perception and independent problem solving attitude to approach new challenges
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and experience to work in international teams
- Familiar with relevant technologies and (e.g. REST, Jenkins, Git, DevOps, IaaS, Linux, containers & clouds) coding languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL, Java)
This is the world’s first high-volume production site for power semiconductors on 300 mm wafers.