At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We're proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Product Engineering team in Berlin. Data Engineers at Ada are strong technical individuals who enjoy working with large data sets. You are comfortable working with both business users and engineers to develop tools and datasets enabling self-service analytics. There are significant opportunities for new team members to emerge as leaders, taking on additional projects and responsibilities with strong performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Implement big data platforms and business analytics solutions to empower your stakeholders to solve their data driven analytics and reporting needs
- Build appropriate data architecture, data pipelines, reporting, data exploration, processes and quality controls to enable self-service Business Intelligence
- Develop curated data sets that are easily consumed by non-technical users
- Become the subject matter expert for a business unit to ensure accurate business metrics
- Partner with business users and engineers to identify the metrics and attributes required to address broad business needs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or other quantitative discipline field with strong academic record
- SQL experience, including ETL transformations and data modelling to build systems to support data analytics
- Solid business acumen, critical thinking and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Experience implementing data-driven solutions, such as reporting, algorithms, or data integration systems to align business goals
- Programming experience with at least one language such as Python, Java, C++ highly desired
- Strategic and innovative thinker, able to tailor technical implementations to complex business requirements
- Collaborative and eager to partner with business reporting and engineering to execute the optimal technical implementation for analytics
- Excited about working with terabyte sized data sets to design scalable, robust analytic solutions
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with real doctors
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Keep fit with discounted Urban Sports Club or Class Pass memberships
- Meditate your stress away with free Headspace subscription
- Learn German with our virtual German classes
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.