Esprit isn’t just an Employer. It is more than a fashion brand, staying true to our core values of sustainability and diversity.
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Data Analyst - Return Optimization (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 18505)
- You identify optimization potentials along the customer journey with regard to the optimization and reduction of returns
- You define and evaluate relevant customer and product master data for personalization and segmentation purposes
- You design, implement and analyze A/B tests
- You analyze reasons for returns and derive recommendations for action from them
- You develop predictive and analytical models to gain insights to improve return rates
- You are responsible for the (further) development of dashboarding for the eCommerce leadership team
- You work closely with Product, Content, Go-To Market, Payment and Omnichannel to reduce the return rate
- You have a degree (e.g., business administration, mathematics, business informatics, etc) or a comparable education, combined with professional experience in a similar position
- You have in-depth experience with the creation and evaluation of reports and dashboards
- You have very good knowledge in data analysis and statistics and have an analytical understanding
- You have good experience with Adobe Analytics or Exactag
- You have knowledge in Power Bi/Query, SQL, Microsoft Excel (especially VBA would be an advantage), Python and best of all SAP BW
- If you already have experience in the fashion environment or another industry with a high return rate, this would be an advantage
- You have a solution-oriented and structured way of working and a data-driven growth mindset
- You enjoy developing new ideas and bringing them to the table
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller if you have any questions.