WHAT YOUâ€™LL BE WORKING ON
You will join one of our software product teams as Junior C++ Software Engineer to directly contribute to our desktop software with new functionality.
- You will develop new functionality for our Windows or macOS desktop software products written in C++.
- You will be involved in developing desktop software for our upcoming products.
- As a Junior C++ Software Engineer, you will plan and organize your own tasks with your team according to the agile methodology.
- You will have the opportunity to explore new technologies and frameworks and bring new ideas to our desktop software products.
- With our Senior Engineers you will be working on new products - from proof of concept to architectural design, coding to test implementation.
- Our project-oriented environment allows us to give all our Junior Engineers the possibility to get to know all areas of development and different technologies.
WHAT WEâ€™RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent education or professional experience.
- First experience in writing C++ desktop applications on Windows or macOS
- First experience with structuring large desktop applications or systems design & testing.
- Good knowledge of common development tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Xcode, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Working in an agile team according to the CI/CD methodology suits you best.
- Being familiar with the Elgato products and in the field of audio and video processing is beneficial.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; German skills are an advantage