Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
Within the department of SW development, we are expanding the team in the following domains
- Connectivity Systems & Functions focusing on vehicle connectivity: Between vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, infrastructure elements and increasingly complex backend systems.
- Data engineering: Benefit from a large amount of data by recording and transferring the data in a structured manner, standardizing and preprocessing.
- Embedded SW, toolchain and ADAS SW: Software architecture, AUTOSAR software integration and build toolchain development.
- Automotive Cyber Security: Penetration tests of IP networks, Fuzz tests, Side channel attacks and analysis
For our growing team, we are looking for developers and engineers, who have initial experience working on frontend, backend or full stack software. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
Many of our activities deal with leading edge and future technology. We are looking for colleagues, who are comfortable working with new evolving standards/technologies and are passionate to create the solutions of the future.
As a potential candidate you
- want to bring your solution to life from an end-to-end point of view.
- do not see Software solely in source code, yet also in requirements and quality assurance.
- like complex and frequently changing tasks.
- want to work closely with the customer.
- want to bring your team forward.
- take pride and ownership in your solutions.
- like working within an international environment.
- are looking forward to constantly improve your skills.
- Successfully concluded a Master in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- Ideally you have first experiences working in team, ideally using agile methods
- Excellent skills in the English language (C1) are mandatory, German language (B2) skills are a strong plus
- For connectivity and data engineering following is plus
- Experience with ROS development, internet and telecommunication protocols
- Competence in data base development and architecture
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure elements and Cloud computing
- Experience in topics such as visualization, docker container, edge computing
- For Embedded SW and toolchain following is plus
- Software Architecture and software integration process for CI/CD environment
- Experience with Matlab programming
- Technical experience in POSIX OS (Safe Linux, QNX, PikeOS), Hypervisors, Adaptive AUTOSAR
- For Automotive Cyber Security following is plus
- Ideally experience with public key and elliptic curve cryptography
- Knowledge of security-related standards, ideally from both automotive and non-automotive Industry
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.