Project Engineer (m/f/x) BMS Calibration
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development and optimization of the BMS calibration with INCA and CANape to meet the requirements
- Utilization of the modeling, simulation and analytical methods in calibration development
- Documentation of the calibration procedures
- Organization, support and coordination of the testing activities to validate the calibration
- Analyzation and report of testing results
- Flashing of BMS software and datasets, as well as debugging them
- Exchange of information with internal and external project members
- Support of the vehicle, test bench and HiL testing teams
- Business trips abroad
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in the specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems, especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape, CDNG
- Experience with tools/scripts for data evaluation and simulation, e. g. UniPlot, MDA etc
- Very good knowledge of high voltage and 48V batteries and their operation in the vehicle
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanisms is advantageous
- Very good English and German language skills as well as experience with MS- Office
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous, good communication skills and a structured, solution-oriented way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 (241) 5689-355