Data is important to us! In order to make CoachHub even more data-driven we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team.
In the last 2 years our data team defined how to perform business processes, cleaned up several data sources and implemented various data pipelines to provide accurate data every day. The next step in the journey is to turn the static analyses and reports into predicted and segmented business insights.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to acquire, analyze, compile, evaluate, and review data for business process improvement and user behavior understanding.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analyses for business users.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and translate findings into recommendations, strategy, and change management practices for business areas
- Set performance goals, evaluate and define metrics, monitoring key product metrics and their progress against goals, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing various data sets and reports to locate and propose improvements on business processes
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- 2+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience should have experience working with SQL, Python and Jupyter Notebook or similar
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Experience of data visualization using Python (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly etc) or similar
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or relevant field
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up company
- A lot of personal responsibility and ownership
- An extremely steep learning curve in an interdisciplinary team
- Your commitment has a direct impact on the business
- Diverse learning and training opportunities as well as a personal business coach
- Fun in a highly motivated team
- Central Location Berlin
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn's Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to 'help organisations to unleash their people's full potential' attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 400 'CoachHubbers' hailing from 45+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world's leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest