Standort: Wildpoldsried, BY, DE Berlin, BE, DEStellen-ID: 629
At the earliest date possible we are looking for support for our #teamsonnen
At sonnen, we believe clean, affordable, and reliable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. With over 40,000 sonnenBatterie-systems installed worldwide, sonnen is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions providing greater energy control for residential customers through increased solar self-consumption, reduced peak energy usage and reliable backup power during outages – contributing to a cleaner and more reliable energy future.
sonnen has won several awards for its energy innovations and sonnenBatterie products, including Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Energy, the 2017 Zayed Energy Innovation Award, MIT’s Technology Review’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, Global Cleantech 100 for 2015-2017, Greentech Media’s 2016 Grid Edge Award for innovation, and Cleantech’s 2015 Company of the Year Award in both Israel and Europe.
We are searching for a Data Engineer for our Advanced Data Analytics team. The team is a top-level expert team within the technology unit of the sonnen group. In close collaboration with sonnen’s functional units we develop new business and product relevant data analytics and services to serve our customer with smart solutions and in-depth advanced business insights.
- Your extract, transform, and load structured and unstructured data from a wide variety of data sources using API, SQL and big data platform technologies.
- You construct data pipelines and real-team streams to enable advanced data mining and analytics for data scientist and optimise data storage, speed, scalability, efficiency and reliability of these services.
- You implement, test, and maintain infrastructural components of the data science platform, and deploy and maintain data models.
- You closely collaborate with other data engineers, data scientists and solution architects within the Advanced Data Analytics Team and cross-functional with other technology teams within sonnen.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in data engineering, software development, data science with a track record of building and testing automated data-processing, feature engineering and maintaining data infrastructural components
- You have strong hands-on experience in one or more programming languages like Python, Java or C/++ or
- You have very good data base experience in both relational, columnar, SQL, NoSQL and timeseries database like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Google BigQuery/BigData etc.
- You have hands-on experience building and operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets using e.g. AWS S3, Spark
- You have preferable a degree/diploma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline preferred
- You like to be solution oriented
- You like to work as part of a strong team and collaborate cross functional with business analyst and stakeholders from other units
- You have an open and solution-oriented communication style in English and ideally in German.
- You like to thrive in a dynamic environment and successfully deliver on multiple assignments.
- You’re interested in renewable energy.
What we offer:
The idyllic Allgäu or the big city of Berlin.– Our two German locations offer the right environment for everyone. And that in a rapidly growing future market with unique career opportunities. You can expect the mentality of a young company in an exciting and international environment.
Take a look at Unsere Benefits to find out what else we offer.
sonnen – energy is yours!
Jobsegment: Database, Computer Science, SQL, Developer, Java, Technology