As a leading retailer in Europe my client has a wealth of untapped data to utilize and help drive transformations for a customer-centric business. They are hiring a MLOps Engineer to build out ML infrastructure solutions for their new Machine Learning capability. This will help the company stay competitive as the #1 provider for their products driving digital changes that put the customer at the heart of everything.
- Design, development and maintenance of Machine Learning tools and infrastructure solutions.
- Implementation of Machine Learning pipelines in the cloud in particular focusing on deployment, model registry, training and testing
- Development of tools and solutions to ensure high data quality and continuous operation of the data pipelines
- Working with a cross functional team in Machine learning to develop tools and processes for data labelling, AI service monitoring, storage of experiment results, feature store and more.
- Min. Bsc degree in computer science or similar quant discipline
- Min. B2 level in German
- Experience in the development and deployment of machine learning systems using Spark , Python , Docker/Kubernetes and ML tools.
- Expert in Python programming
- Experienced with CI / CD processes, containerization and workflow automation tools - ideally in the cloud ( AWS , GCP , Azure )
- Passionate about software engineering and machine learning and wanting to see products working.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com