At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Customer & Business Intelligence (CBI) – Information Management (IM) Team is responsible for providing global standardized, reliable and scalable IT services for Customer Tracking & Tracing Solution, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence (BI), Data warehouse / Datamart solutions based on global Operational Systems, Finance SAP system and other data sources.
- Manage Support, Incident Handling and ensure operational continuation of BI solution for Contract Logistics operational and management reporting
- Manage new Change requests for global Contract Logistics BI solution to improve data quality and visibility for internal and external customers.
- Manage and further roll out Daily Dashboard to other locations to monitor daily operational data
- Work close together with the business, with hosting partner and all connected services.
- Further Service management activities, manage & Implement Change Requests & Releases
- Implement, Monitor, Improvement measures & Supports
- Comprehend IT security and Data Protection requirements
- Plan, implement, and track initiatives to drive continuous service and process improvement
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery
- Dynamic Environments
- Transparent Organization
- Career opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Good training facilities
- Graduate qualification in computer science or comparable course and proven experiences
- Proven experience in area of BI technologies
- Practical experience in implementation of BI and operational BI solution
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, PL/SQL, ETL is advantageous
- Profound understanding of DWH and BI best practices, standards and guidelines
- Proven experience in managing BI solutions using (at least some of the) following technologies: Power BI, SAP BI, Informatica, Oracle DB.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile), Continuous Integration etc.
- Several years of experience of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL)
- Strong communication and presentation skills to work in a multicultural & international environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- We’re strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
- DB Schenker provides a Total Rewards Package comprised of competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and reward systems.
- Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt