Job Title: Full Stack DevOps/Data Engineer
Type: Full time, permanent
One of the world's most well-respected and successful companies in the building sector is looking for a Full Stack DevOps/Data Engineer to help develop new digital solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Software Development at Frontend and Backend level with a love for Data Engineering.
- Within the data-services team you will partake in DevOps projects for multiple data services and user-facing systems in a test-driven manner
- Build up a data lake by connecting, integrating, and transferring data from multiple different sources internally and externally (API’s , databases, files, legacy systems, etc.)
- Optimize & manage deployments and our infrastructure
- Consult with internal and external Data Analysts and Data Scientists, gather and understand their requirements, and implement new models into our services
- Mentor other developers how to use our data services and infrastructure
- Experience in a test-driven and agile environment
- An Academic degree in a relevant subject like Computer Science, IT, Maths and Stats, Business etc.
- Experience with technologies such as:
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes
- Backend Microservices: Django, Flask, RESTful, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Databases: Potgresql, MongoDB, JSON, S3
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
Apply now or email email@example.com directly