sharcx is on a mission to help B2B corporates to optimize their customer relationships through advanced, digital services. sharcx provides a platform that affects and optimizes B2B customer satisfaction with the help of machine learning, systematically and fully automated.
We empower our clients to connect existing information to identify pitfalls along their customer journeys and to solve them proactively, automatically and at full scale.
We aim to become the world’s leading B2B customer experience platform and to help our clients to live customer centricity throughout their whole organisation, consistently.
- Responsible for the development, operation and monitoring of the data pipelines and use of technologies such as Spark and Python.
- Enable Data science modeling tasks by creating reliable data processing pipelines.
- Review and asses current storage and processing solutions.
- Search for ways to optimize cost on storage and processing solutions.
- Review other Data practitioner’s work to ensure scalability and replicability of data pipelines.
- Theoretical knowledge on relational and non-relational databases. Proficient in SQL.
- Theoretical knowledge on Data warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystems as Azure or AWS. Focus on security and scalability concerns for data.
- Knowledge Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, CloudFormation) and containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) is a plus.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as CI / CD, testing and code sharing (Git).
- Fluent English. German is a plus.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- An opportunity to explore the amazing world of B2B Customer Experience in lengths and breadths
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founding and management team that cares about you and your tasks
- A team member from Sales Development as direct support to build the pipeline
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries