Do you enjoy both, working technically and enabling others with Data? As IT Data Engineer, you will enable your customers to maximize the value generated by data within a global, company-wide Business Intelligence and Analytics organization. We are fully committed to this organization’s strategic impact and we are looking for you to leave your footprint and to work with us on templates that do shape Infineon’s future.
Data is becoming an increasingly important asset of Infineon and our team plays a fundamental role in enabling our business counterparts to gain new insights. Therefore we are looking to strengthen the team with a creative new colleague who loves to provide innovative and scalable data solutions in the area of Supply Chain , Sales and R&D.
In your new role you will:
- Drive company-wide Data and Reporting projects and take over responsibility through the full cycle of implementation from requirement engineering to deployment and 3rd level support
- Consolidate user requirements to create and review functional and technical designs within a specific data domain
- Coordinate the development and /or develop Data Pipelines in our platforms
- Use your experience as Data Engineer to support further the evolution of our Data Platforms and methodologies
- Act as a single point of contact / Data Steward for a given data domain. Consult and guide our Business Partners to generate the most value from the data we provide
- Steer our internal development team, service providers and external consultants
You enjoy working in a global environment, respect different attitudes and appreciate the contribution of others. You communicate across different levels, listens actively to your internal customers and consider their points of view to create valuable solutions.
You are best equipped for these tasks if you have:
- A good technical skill set based on a degree in Information Technology , Computer Science or related field of studies
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience related to Data Engineering/Data Management including design, implementation and operation support
- Solid know-how of the latest Trends and Toolsets on Data Storage, Transformation, Integration and Modeling in the context of Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Working knowledge of reporting and data visualization (e.g. SAP Business Objects, Tableau)
- Knowledge of in one of the following areas is a plus: Data Governance, Data Architecture, Cloud Computing or Big Data
- Advanced communication, moderation & project management skills to interact with business users and other stakeholders
- Fluent English skills
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, around 5.000 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.