Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to the implementation and support of innovative solutions.
Architect Big Data & Data Science (m/f/d)
What's your impact?
- Evaluation and development of different Big Data architectures in order to find the optimal design for our customers
- Integration of Big Data and Data Science architectures in the existing enterprise and data landscapes of our customers
- Support of our customers in the implementation of different processes and technologies
- Enablement of our customers in the area of Big Data and Data Science architectures
- Analysis, design and implementation of data flows
- Creation of enterprise-wide data models
- Development of governance models according to specific requirements in the Big Data and Data Science environment
- Offices: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg
How do you stand out?
- You have several years of experience in the field of Big Data and Data Science architecture and have already successfully implemented these architectures throughout companies
- You have in-depth knowledge of data orchestration and data lake architecture (e.g. Hadoop or Graph Databases)
- You have experience in the use of cloud platforms (preferred are hyperscalers AWS, Azure and Goolge Cloud Platform GCP) as well as in the area of data warehousing
- Knowledge of analytics and experience using Python, R or similar tools is a plus
- High degree of data affinity and understanding of data
- You enjoy working in a team and being in contact with customers, additionally you are open for travel
- Confident communication in English comes naturally to you
Ready to join? Felix Jungnick is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 789 #LI-FJ-DATA
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
A peek into your benefits
Free BrainfoodPersonal Innovation DaysMentoringCorporate Events