Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. Together with our German partner, we are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For growing our business offering in the European market, we seek to expand our current collaboration with our client near Stuttgart, Germany. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
- Join highly competent and motivated international team
- Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
- Personal growth and promotion options
- Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
- Metier Engineer is in charge of deliverables of his/her scope to ensure the success of the project:
- Function/Module Owner of Semiconductor detector & emitter used in the LiDAR products
production support of optical components and highly complex optical system solutions based on
- Find suitable components from the market and qualify it into automotive standards.
- Independent approach on concept development, feasibility assessment, design, specification and
- functional specifications
- Component Owner; Laser & Semiconductor detector(s)
- Develop product eye safety(Laser Safety) concept together with functional safety team
- Evaluation of the specifications from the requirement specifications(Lastenheft/System) from the perspective of the laser(sender) & detector(receiver) optics and transfer them into component specification.
- Find suitable supplier for the component; organise regular meeting, component selection, lead the
- Conduct Feasibility analysis on component/system level; Design & develop test benches, simulation model to qualify the prototype samples.
- Develop product validation concept including End of Line test..
- Market observation in the field of measurement technology based on wavel
- Identification of new product ideas, also with transversal teams
- Creation of technical documentation and specification documents for product development
- International customer communication
- Follow Standardization rules;
- Support design reviews, internal and with suppliers.
- Author regular technical communication for executive and cross-functional briefings
- His/her scope could include: all or part of the design, integration, validation of blocks / product
- Complying with Métiers processes and Design Rules:
- Support Métier design simulations/coding/validation;
- Support Métier design calculations including worst case/statistical and support thermal studies;
- Support Métiers tests.
- Reports the progress of his tasks;
- Escalate risks.
Master's degree in Engineering(Electronics, Laser-Photonics, optics, Laser technology),
Semiconductor-physics, physics, or related field or equivalent years of experience, Ph.D. preferred
Very good expertise in semiconductor physics and in the modeling of optoelectronic devices (e.g., camera detector, photodiode, Edge & surface emitting semiconductors etc)
Internships or working experience in consumer electronics, preferably in automotive application.
Good knowledge of Matlab, Labview or other programming languages (e.g. Python)
Nice to have
Experience with software for optical simulation (e.g. ANSYS Lumerical, LightTools), for device simulation (e.g. Crosslight APSYS) and / or for multiphysics simulation (e.g. Comsol) is desirable
Matlab, Python, Zemax, LightTools, etc
Initiative, creativity, high flexibility
Experience on Automotive process; ASPICE
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.
Line of Business