Esprit isn’t just an Employer. It is more than a fashion brand, staying true to our core values of sustainability and diversity.
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Data Engineer (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 19961)
- You are responsible for data transformation based on XSLT
- You are responsible for setting up ETL pipelines/workflows
- You are responsible for the setup and administration of single export/import jobs up to CI/ CD pipelines
- You take care of the provisioning and maintenance of the Kubernetes Infrastructure as well as the setup, maintenance and securing of services
- You will take on the execution of individual jobs that are in the nature of the main purpose of the job, or arise from operational necessity, as directed by your supervisor
- You have a degree in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience in a corresponding position
- You have several years of experience in integration solutions for establishing system connectivity (SAP CPI, Talend, Mulesoft, etc.)
- You have several years of experience in working with XSLT
- You have several years of experience in building, administering, and deploying and services on Kubernetes and cloud services
- You have several years of experience deploying high load applications
- You have experience with source code management systems such as Bitbucket, Git, and Git Workflows
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong analytical skills and are a good communicator
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Sophie Braun if you have any questions.