As part of our tech team, you will build software to help our customers combat one of the biggest contributors to global warming: food waste.
With this goal in mind, you will build and expand our predictive analytics platform which is already changing the way large food service providers manage their operations. You will work with a tightly knit team of talented developers in the fields of machine learning, backend and frontend development. We offer you a visionary, innovative environment and give you the support and tools you need to succeed. In our fast growing team there is plenty of room for personal development!
Are you ready to build Delicious Data with us and change the world for the better? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As a Python Developer you're part of the Django backend team that lays the foundation to our solution: We interact with different kinds of data sources and sinks, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and point-of-sales (POS) systems. That's why data integration is critical to our mission-success and your experience and ideas will enable us to expand our customer base quickly while continuously expanding our feature set.
At Delicious Data you will:
- Enjoy working in a tightly knit team to build a data driven solution that positively impacts our planet's future.
- Enable our machine learning developers by providing data from different sources which are required to train, evaluate and deploy ML/DL models.
- Exchange code reviews with our experienced software developers.
- Work on our backend with the goal of improving the performance of our stack.
- You have passion for writing software with emphasis on quality, testability and automation.
- You have several years of experience of backend development, preferably using Python.
- You have experience with: Linux administration, Docker, Ansible, Git
- Preferred qualifications: Pandas, Celery, Django Channels, Django REST Framework, Redis, Nginx, GitLab CI, PostgreSQL
- You can speak English at a C1 level.
- We’re in this together. You are an honest, trustworthy person that communicates openly.
- Room for creative solutions and personal initiative.
- Experience ownership in our low hierarchy organization.
- Work with the hardware of your choice.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- Use your annual development budget of 1,000 euros for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- We pay for your public transportation costs or an e-bike
We are looking forward to getting to know you!