Do you have an affinity for data and data science topics? Additionally, do you possess strong analytical skills and are you able to quickly grasp and implement analytical and creative problem-solving techniques? Are you keen to bridge the gap between theory and implementation in a manufacturing environment? Then we have a great opportunity for you! In this student job you will support our team in shaping a more effective and efficient engineering and manufacturing environment. That sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
- Work closely with Data and Business Engineers to get required data for image classification
- Prepare datasets for machine learning with the help of business experts
- Evaluate, prototype and develop Artificial intelligence (AI) models for image classification
- Build proof of concept (PoC) to demonstrate success/ failure of the hypotheses
- Analyze, monitor and report the results
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
- Are currently studying Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field of study
- Have first hands-on experience in using Python, Keras and TensorFlow
- Are familiar with neuronal networks and deep learning (experience in building models is an advantage)
- Have the ability to clearly communicate complex aspects of machine learning to non machine learning experts
- Have strong self-learning skills , can work collaboratively and product focused
- Can freely communicate in English and German
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript
- High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
- In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 150 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you.
Our only site in which frontend and three different back-ends come together.