CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data, including solution thinking and technology strategy
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards incl. D2C data collection initiatives as part of our Membership program
- Build a data governance model across all platforms, systems and applications
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
Your profile of qualification:
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Work experience in the relevant environment and management experience with cross-functional and international teams are preferred
- Very good knowledge of business processes
- In-depth knowledge of networked IT systems, data structures and data dependencies
- Data modeling skills
- Dealing with regulatory requirements
- Fluent knowledge of English
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.