- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech family!
As part of our team of more than 2,500 pioneers, you will play a central role in finding solutions to some of the greatest scientific challenges of our time. In less than a year, we were able to develop our COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to the highest scientific and ethical standards - by far the fastest vaccine development in the history of medicine.
Our goal is to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies for cancer and infectious diseases. We are guided by our three corporate values: innovation, passion and solidarity. If you too would like to contribute to giving many people hope for a healthy future, then we should get to know each other!
Data Engineer * - Data Warehousing, Biomarker Data Management
With your commitment you support our data science team in the preparation and implementation of statistical analyzes. Your tasks in detail are:
- Ensuring and preparing the database of biomarker analyzes in the context of clinical studies
- Implementation of data transformations for ad hoc analyzes and data transfers
- Automation of the data flow and integration of external data
- Creation of queries for data view and output
- Data warehouse automation
- Documentation of completed data transformations
- Coordination with external collaboration partners with regard to electronic data transfers, data structures and quality
You bring that with you.
- Completed natural science degree (master's or doctorate), bioscientific / biotechnological background advantageous
- Experience in data processing using either Python (pandas, numpy) or SAS and the willingness to learn the other programming language
- Knowledge of relational databases (especially MS SQL Server), Linux, Apache Airflow, git and knowledge of the CDISC standard would be an advantage
- Ideally experience in the field of data management for clinical GCP studies
- Very good written and spoken German and English, as well as quick comprehension and analytical thinking
We offer you that.
- Employer-funded pension
- Job ticket
- Company bike
- Vacation account
- Fitness classes
- Mobile Office
- Special leave
... and much more.
Have we awakened your pioneering spirit?
Then apply for our Mainz location and simply send us your documents using our online form.
Do you have any questions? Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer these
at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
Job-ID 3094 (please always state in case of queries)
We look forward to your application!
- BioNTech makes no distinction based on gender, race or ethnic origin, belief, skin color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other legally protected reasons. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. The main thing is that you fit in with us and we with you!
BioNTech - As unique as you