Machine Learning Reply, with its sister company in Italy and over 8500 employees at Reply globally offers consulting and software implementation services with focus on innovative AI and ML topics like Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning Platforms and more.
In our Unit Machine Learning Engineering we currently hire talents with Data Engineering and Cloud know-how who would like to develop not only PoCs but productive machine learning applications or platforms including automatic unit tests and end-to-end tests, automatic deployment pipelines, mechanisms for scaling in the cloud, monitoring solutions and operations support. We call this profile “Machine Learning Engineer”. You should love to see the ML algorithms working for millions of users, devices, sensors, etc., making the world a smarter, safer, more interesting, and/or more efficient place to live.
- Developing and driving exciting solutions in the areas of data engineering, analytics and machine learning.
- Combine expertise in data pipelines and machine learning with innovative thinking to deliver excellent client work.
- Work together with Data Scientists to develop models for classification, prediction, natural language processing, recommendation, reinforcement learning, deep learning, computer vision and other Data Science-related tasks, including a good data preparation for best model performance.
- Design ML solution architectures using current technologies (often in the cloud) and discuss them with the client, while being up-to-date with the latest MLOps technologies, processes, and industry standards.
- Develop innovative use cases in cooperation with our customers and then implement them with the help of our experienced experts.
- Present your results with communication skills and verve.
- In an international team, you will work closely with executives from digital business and IT areas, making new contacts as you go along.
- You always keep an eye on optimisation and help our clients to utilise and profit from their inactive data resources.
- Be part of the Reply community, join communities of practice, participate in hackathons and use all the learning resources available.
What we offer you: Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Very active group social program - including conference funding, team building, group events, Reply Exchange
- Recognition for Innovation to foster your personal development
Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge sharing network (more than 90 autonomous Reply groups across 8 countries)
- Office space in downtown Munich with access to Stammstrecke
- Training and certification encouraged
- Home-office contracts
- State of the art work equipment
Award winning office spaces for an excellent work experience
- Public transport ticket within Munich
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- You want to take off after successfully completing your Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in informatics, business informatics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent field of study.
- Depending on your seniority, you have 1+ years of work experience experience in industry or consulting and developed systems that are in production
- You have cloud know-how with one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka..)
- You have experience developing data-intensive applications like Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and/or Data Platforms, using batch or real time data integration.
- You have experience with Python, SQL, and/or, Java
- You have a basic understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and/or processes related to the Model Development Lifecycle, and want to learn more. For example in the areas of computer vision, reinforcement learning or natural language processing.
- You have a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English and have at least intermediate proficiency (B1) in German (willing to improve).
Nice to Have
- You have experience in DevOps, especially Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (e. g. Gitlab CI, Jenkins).
- Experience with Front-end Web Development Technologies like HTML, CSS, Django, Vue.js would be a plus.
- Experience with modern ML and DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Keras.