The subject of master data is becoming increasingly important in the context of digitization, which we are actively promoting. We would therefore like to promote centralized control and governance of master data in the area of production & supply chain.
Your thesis deals with the analysis and recommendations for action for a master data governance structure for the area of production & supply chain.
These exciting topics are waiting for you
- to understand the topic of master data in the context of PERI in the area of production & supply chain and to make it transparent
- the evaluation of the quality level of the currently available master data
- the development of possible gaps in the control of master data as well as the identification of problem areas
- the elaboration with recommendations for action for a control of master data, which contains centralized as well as decentralized elements
- Analysis of the current theoretical frameworks for master data governance
We are waiting for you
- exciting and responsible tasks
- a structured induction and support by experienced employees
- a pleasant working atmosphere
That is what sets you apart
- your degree (Bachelor / Master) in the field of computer science (e.g. data management, data analytics / science, business informatics) or a comparable subject
- logical and analytical thinking skills
- Commitment as well as independent and precise work
- Team and communication skills
Working hours: full time | Period by arrangement
- We address all genders equally with our job advertisements.
A job offer from PERI Werk Weißenhorn GmbH & Co. KG
With sales of € 1,503 million in 2020, we are internationally one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems and a leading provider of 3D concrete printing. Our family company with headquarters in Weißenhorn (Germany) serves its customers with around 9,400 employees, over 60 subsidiaries and well over 160 warehouse locations with innovative system equipment and extensive services for everything to do with formwork and scaffolding technology.