Systems Engineer Linux / DevOps (m / f / d) *
at the Dortmund location
- Installation, further development and operation of the systems for central monitoring of the entire IT landscape based on Icinga, Grafana, Prometheus etc.
- Monitoring of the status of the productive IT systems with regard to availability, performance and security
- Planning, configuration, maintenance and ongoing optimization of the internal server
- Further development and operation of automation solutions (puppet) for the operating processes of the existing Linux system landscape
- Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment
- Operation of container solutions based on Kubernetes
- Operation of the logging environment based on ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Constant research into new technology projects
- Sound information technology training (studies or practical training)
- Experience in dealing with IT systems in the productive data center
- Sound experience in handling and developing Icinga / Nagios, Logstash, Puppet and
- Very good knowledge of Linux / Unix as well as shell scripting
- Knowledge of application servers (JBoss)
- Knowledge of container technology is an advantage
What sets us apart
Secure jobsPleasant working atmosphereFlexible working hoursAttractive social benefitsFurther training opportunitiesSports offers and company health management
We look forward to meet you.
- For the sake of readability, only the masculine form is used in the following. All personal names apply to all genders.
Continentale Krankenversicherung aG
Ruhrallee 92 | 44139 Dortmund
Your contact person: Ms. Laura Hartung |0231 919-4558
As a traditional insurance association, the Continentale offers security for customers and you as a new employee. With a reliable and calculable company policy, we create solid prospects for your future.