AOE is a rapidly growing agile IT company with currently more than 200 employees in Wiesbaden. We are looking for a qualified Infrastructure Developer / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible.
Do you have a passion for the latest innovative technologies? You can’t decide whether you view yourself as a developer or an admin? You don’t have to! As an Infrastructure Developer / DevOps Engineer you can realize your visions with the help of state-of-the-art technologies as an interface between software developers and system administrators in an inspiring and agile team of like-minded professionals. Together with your team, you will develop a reusable and scalable infrastructure for AOE’s own as well as external customer projects.
- Your tasks include performance analysis, troubleshooting and debugging.
- We work according to the principle “Infrastructure as Code” and with Continuous Integration Patterns
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of concepts for the automation and orchestration of complex systems
- You ensure the operation of IT applications and the cloud infrastructure through deployment, logging, monitoring, alerting and security
- Kubernetes (k8s)
We are looking for a new team member who has a basic understanding of and experience with software design patterns. The specific tools and frameworks you have worked with so far are less important to us – you can learn that. It is helpful if you have prior knowledge of some of the tools and frameworks that are listed below:
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns (e.g. SOLID, DDD, MVC)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of versioning tools (e.g. git, mercurial)
- Secure handling of scripting for server administration (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Safe handling of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Github pipelines, GoCD)
- Secure handling of provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, terraform)
- High flexibility with regard to and interest in new and unknown technologies
- Ability to implement previously unknown technologies quickly and successfully
- Love of quality code
- Ability to work in a team, passion and initiative
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of German (from B2 level)
- Completed training as IT specialist or technical studies
- Basic knowledge of monitoring (e.g. Prometheus, Icinga, Zabbix)
- First experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm, OpenShift)
- First experience with application virtualization (Docker, Ixc)
- First experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure)
- First experience with apm tools (OpenCensus, NewRelic, Datadog)
AOE is a leading global technology and consulting company that supports large companies in strategic digitalization efforts. The focus is on the development of innovative E-Commerce and portal solutions based on Open Source technology. With our 300+ employees at 8 global locations, we handle hundreds of implementations for well-known global companies such as Deutsche Telekom, congstar, Commerzbank, Frankfurt Airport, Heathrow Airport, Singapore Airlines, Angry Birds, Sony and Panasonic. Based on our top employee ratings on Kununu, we have consistently ranked among the top 5 companies in Germany in the categories of best employer and work-life balance in recent years.
Working environment at AOE
- Fair salary, job ticket, company chef
- Self-organized work in an agile corporate culture without hierarchical levels
- Relaxed, individually designed working environment in the city centre with state-of-the-art hardware and software
- 2,000 € personal continuing education budget, Communities of Interest and AOE Conference
- Team events, ski trips, summer party, Thai massage, play area, sports activities such as yoga, soccer, volleyball
- Further Benefits and Team Events
Our Wiesbaden office
A brief insight into our office in Wiesbaden. We value an excellent working environment, freely designable workspace and a pleasant atmosphere. Having fun at work and the freedom for short time-outs are also important to us.
Become part of our agile team!
We use elfsight forms to process job application requests. Please accept the "Functional Cookies" and reload the page to load the form.
We look forward to meeting you!
You can reach us by phone at +49 6122 70707-0
or by e-mail at email@example.com.