- Requirements specification in the context of reporting and business intelligence projects together with the departments
- Responsible processing of corresponding projects
- Implementation of regular reporting tasks (preparation of reports, processing of ad hoc inquiries and analysis of data)
- Support in the further development of a web-based platform for sales control for the German retail organization
- Participation in the further development of the reporting system at Porsche Deutschland GmbH
- Support in optimizing data-based business processes and in the digital transformation of the company
- Promotion of the use of innovative methods to gain data-driven knowledge, e.g. with the help of machine learning
- Link between the departments and IT
- Study of (business) computer science, economics or a comparable course of study
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant environment - ideally in a sales company of an automobile manufacturer or in a consulting company
- Experience in data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Good knowledge of using analytical tools (Excel and VBA, BI tools such as DeltaMaster or Qlik Sense)
- Experience in dealing with relational and multidimensional data, e.g. with SQL or MDX
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages (e.g. Python) and working with frameworks for web development (e.g. Angular) is an advantage
- Very good project management skills and a strong customer focus
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with simultaneous implementation orientation
- Enjoyment of dealing with data and numbers and their preparation and presentation
The history of Porsche began with a great idea. And tells of how this idea became a reality.
At Porsche Germany we live and experience the fascination and myth of Porsche every day. As a marketing and sales company, we are responsible for the strategically important home market of Germany and ensure the management of the 88 Porsche centers as well as optimal supply and support for Porsche customers in Germany. The highest customer satisfaction is always the basis of our actions - a goal that we pursue with all our passion and experience by realizing a unique buying and ownership experience.
Only through the combination of know-how and enthusiasm is it possible to meet our own high standards and the idea of Porsche. We work on this day after day with great passion and enormous commitment.
You can find more information about Porsche Germany here.