Ferrero is a future-oriented family company with a global focus and world-famous brands such as nutella®, tic tac®, Ferrero Rocher® and kinder surprise®. Generations of consumers around the world enjoy our unmistakable products every day. As our brands grow in popularity, so too does our global reach. The Ferrero Group is represented in 55 countries and sells its products in more than 170 countries. What is the secret of our global success? Around 35,000 committed employees who share strong values and together create brands that we are proud of. Come to us and become part of Ferrero.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees feel welcome, valued and have equal opportunities. We believe that all of our employees are equally talented in their own way. By promoting the skills and curiosity of our employees, we give them, generation after generation, the means to be personally and professionally successful and to shape their careers at Ferrero. It is the diversity of our talents that enriches our work environment and makes it multicultural and innovative.
Frankfurt am Main
from now on
What she expects:
- A 6-month internship awaits you with exciting and challenging tasks in our market research department, where you will gain comprehensive insights into the support of qualitative Market Insights projects to analyze the confectionery market as well as our brands and consumers.
- You will get to know the methodical support, management and processing of trade panel data and maintain and develop data models and database systems for monitoring trade-related data.
- Part of your tasks is also the independent organization and control of processes and projects on topics in the field of retail data.
- You support the positive development of our brands by means of analyzes and research and work closely and constructively with external service providers and internal specialist departments such as marketing, sales and category management.
- You can also expect many benefits such as meal allowances for our canteen and surrounding restaurants, regular product allocations and exchanges in our large network of interns.
What we expect:
- an advanced bachelor's degree in economics or social sciences as well as initial practical experience, e.g. through internships or stays abroad
- quick comprehension and good analytical skills with which you will be able to penetrate complex issues quickly
- very good understanding of numbers and enjoy working with numbers
- very good MS Office skills, very good German and fluent English
- Strong communication skills in working with internal and external contacts
- an independent way of working and the will to tackle and move things
Please note that it is not possible to combine the internship with a thesis.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your complete application via our online portal to Sabine Leger, Human Resources.