Within the B. Braun Avitum Saxonia GmbH, Factory Systems Department, we are looking for a Business Intelligence trainee (m / f / d) for our Radeberg plant.
tasks and responsibilities
- In your area of responsibility, you will implement analytical projects independently and in cross-departmental teams that will measurably improve our company
- In addition to developing and adapting data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI, you will support the development of ETL processes and data models
- The automation of data imports is just as much a part of your field of activity as the processing and validation of data as well as their representation
- You are studying computer science or business informatics and ideally you have already gained practical experience in the field of business intelligence
- You are well versed in dealing with databases (MS-SQL-Server), a data warehouse and the representation of data
- You have excellent comprehension and a high willingness to learn
- You are able to analyze complex tasks, independently develop solutions and implement them in practice
- Experience with the following tools and technologies is an advantage:
- Microsoft BI (Power BI / Power Automate / Power Apps)
- Relational modeling, working with SQL (queries, stored procedures), ETL development, OLAP based on the MS SQL server (SSIS, SSAS)
- In addition to your independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working and a high degree of sense of responsibility, you enjoy working in a team and a technologically exciting and challenging environment
Take part in a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchange with colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives sustainably. We offer you a wide range of tasks and excellent development opportunities as well as attractive remuneration with extensive social benefits in a dynamic family company.