Who we are: We are an expanding consulting and software company that is characterized by its employee-oriented corporate culture. A partnership between our 130 employees: inside and an exciting project environment are extremely important to us. We have been working with our customers from the retail, banking and insurance sectors for 20 years to shape the digital day after tomorrow.
Our vision: With us, IT becomes easy.
For our Operational Services division, we are looking for you as soon as possible at our location in Mannheim in the role of
DevOps Engineer (m / f / d)
What you can expect from us:
- You bring developers and administrators together.
- You are an expert in infrastructure and its automation, work hands-on with Docker and Kubernetes and operate and maintain Docker and Kubernetes environments.
- You keep an eye on the maintainability of the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) infrastructure and develop them further.
- You operate and connect Kafka applications to classic data sources.
What we expect from you:
- You can provide evidence of a completed university degree (computer science, business informatics, natural sciences) or a comparable education.
- For you, DevOps is not just a buzz word, but a mindset and a culture.
- Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and container technologies like Kubernetes are no foreign words to you. Version control and containers, as well as the orchestration of infrastructure, are your hobbyhorses.
- For you, Kafka is not just a writer.
- You are characterized by the ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality. In addition, you convince with a high degree of responsibility and a structured way of working.
What we offer you:
- Partnership: We are a company with flat hierarchies, an open and familiar corporate culture and regular exchange in the team as well as joint events.
- Personal development: We actively shape your development together with internal and external training opportunities.
- Flexibility and remuneration: Individual working time models and working time accounts, home office, above-average remuneration ensure that you feel comfortable.
- Freiraum: Work from where you feel at home!
- In short: We are a “Great Place to Work” and a “Kununu Top Company” - a multiple award-winning employer.
Your contact person:
- Recruiter -
ITGAIN Consulting Gesellschaft für IT-Beratung mbH
Essener Str. 1
Tel .: +49 511 515 137 00
Fax .: +49 511 515 138 00
Type of position: full-time, permanent position
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Employer-funded pension
- In-company training
- Company cell phone
- Company car
- Flexible working hours
- Home office