Schwarz IT is the central IT service provider for Kaufland, Lidl and other companies in the Schwarz Group, Europe's largest retailer. Schwarz IT works closely with the specialist departments to develop professional, high-performance IT solutions.
In the area of Artificial Intelligence Solutions, we develop data products for the entire Schwarz Group. We use the latest cloud and AI technologies to develop and operate innovative solutions for a variety of business areas from customer experience to category management to logistics.
As a machine learning engineer, you will work with data and software engineers on AI solutions that create real added value in a global corporation.
- Development of complex data products that are integrated into our business processes and generate added value for the company
- Assessment and processing of relevant data sources
- Identification, application and optimization of suitable algorithms
- Use of the latest data science techniques, e.g. classic machine learning, deep neural networks, reinforcement learning
- Integration of models in productive software
- Industrialization, operation and monitoring of the models (DevOps, MLOps)
- Implementation of projects in interdisciplinary, agile teams
- Presentation of results to stakeholders
- Completed university degree in mathematics / statistics, computer science, physics or a related subject
- Ideally, several years of professional experience as a machine learning engineer
- Very good knowledge of the application of machine learning, optimization and data mining methods (e.g. with Python, SparkML, AzureML, Tensorflow)
- Ideally experience with distributed machine learning frameworks (MLLib, TensorFlowOnSpark) and model lifecycle management (MLFlow)
- Very good knowledge of development with Python and ideally knowledge of the software development cycle (e.g. CI / CD, DevOps, testing)
- Knowledge of big data (SQL, Spark / Databricks) and cloud technologies (Azure, GCP)
- Experience with methods of agile software development
- Ability to understand complex questions and scenarios, analyze them in detail and present the knowledge gained to a non-technical audience in an understandable way
- Very good knowledge of English and preferably good knowledge of German
- Team: Become part of a motivated team and develop data-driven applications together with your colleagues
- Responsibility: High degree of personal responsibility and varied activities right from the start
- We: You can expect an open and communicative corporate culture in which regular exchange and corresponding feedback are capitalized
- Working hours: Flexible working hours and mobile working enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life
- Remuneration: You can expect attractive remuneration with us
- Career: With us you have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally or to pursue a management career
We are looking forward to your application!
Schwarz Service KG Julia Huyoff Reference no. 23281
Stiftsbergstrasse 1 74172 Neckarsulm