Welcome to the ECE Group. As experts for complex and sustainably successful real estate, we create shopping, working and living environments that are at the cutting edge. With 3,400 employees, we are active in 13 countries and manage properties worth 33 billion euros.
ECE Group Services is the strategic partner for the further digitization of the ECE Group and is responsible for all services in the group, from design and project management to commercial property management and legal advice. We inspire people and offer room for development. Are you looking for new space for your ideas? We have a place for you!
Become part of the team in Hamburg as:
Entwickler / Software Engineer MS SQL – Data Warehouse (m/w/d)
- As part of the analytics team, you will expand and optimize the company-wide data warehouse by implementing ETL processes in the form of SQL procedures (data integration, consolidation, quality assurance, creation of tabular models).
- As a developer (m/f/d) in the product teams Marketplaces Analytics and Investment Analytics, you will be responsible, together with a product owner and product architect, for the development and further development of BI solutions for the presentation of structured KPIs and data for corporate management, planning and budgeting the ECE Marketplaces, ECE Real Estate Partners and ECE Living.
- You are responsible for the documentation of the solutions you create and provide comprehensive support in solving incidents for analytics components (3rd level support).
- A degree in (business) informatics, mathematics or a comparable scientific degree with sound professional experience form the basis for your success.
- You already have several years of experience in MS SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Azure and Python is an advantage.
- A goal-oriented, structured, independent way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and experience in the field of data governance complete your profile.
Your advantages with us:
- Appreciative corporate culture with room for flexibility and personal responsibility
- Possibility of mobile working, equipment with laptop and smartphone
- flexible working hours, trust working hours, 30 days vacation per year
- A wide range of further training offers from the in-house ECE Academy
- Company pension scheme, childcare subsidy, cooperation with pme family service
- discounted HVV-ProfiTicket, employee discounts e.g. on otto.de, meal allowance
- Complimentary gym at corporate headquarters
Melina Drews is available for further information on Tel. 016097500549 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or send us your comprehensive application using our online form at ece.de/jobs.