The mission of the elevait GmbH & Co. KG (elevait) is to enable enterprise to make efficiently use of the possibilities Artificial Intelligence (AI) offers today. Its unique concept to provide AI as an easy to implement and to use software product leads to swift business values for the customers. To achieve this, elevait employs state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Semantic Web, general web and DevOps technologies. To constantly increase our young development team in Dresden, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Administer the cloud platform environments, including provisioning and operation of compute instances, services, Kubernetes clusters, machine learning servers incl. job sheduling, security, user management.
- Design, implement, support, monitor and maintain infrastructure software platforms, including operating systems, database services, and continuous integration systems.
- Develop automated processes that ensure the infrastructure is configured and managed in a manner which provides confidence that it is robust and can be maintained by developers themselves.
- General affinity to work in remote environments.
- Passion to develop testable and maintainable software.
- Great knowledge in Unix: preferred Debian based distros.
- Good knowledge in networking, eg, routing, iptables, (nftables).
- Good knowledge in container environments: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, ...
- Good knowledge in services like nginx, ssh, dns, ha-proxy, ...
- Good knowledge in scripting, eg, bash or Python.
- Desirable knowledge: Git, Continuous Integration, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Initiative, curiosity and interest in new technological challenges, motivation and team spirit as well as enjoyment in dealing with complex topics.
- Good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential, but you’ll find them very useful.
- Right now, we could not support re-location and VISA process from abroad the EU.
And this is why you`ll love this job
- Be part of a young, dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled team.
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office every day.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to build cutting edge products.
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun.
- Flexible work time and comparable salary.
- Work in an international team.
- The usual cool stuff: free drinks, coffee - we mean proper coffee! - team events, etc.